Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Everybody

Well. Its Christmas morning, and I have lots of new goodies to talk about. One that May be my favorite gift for the year, An autographed copy of Alton Brown's Good Eats: The Early Years. But first I'd like to tell you about a website that I have been using to get freebies for a little over a year now. Its called E-Rewards.
e-rewards.com is an invitation only website that allows you to do short surveys in exchange for "e-currency". You can then exchange this "ecurrency for free gift cards for various places, including Gamestop, Continental airlines, Borders, and many others. You can even earn airline miles from different airlines. I recieved my invitation from GAMESTOP by signing up for the GAMESTOP EDGE CARD and magazine subscription. You guys should definitely check it out. Have a Very Merry Christmas everybody and come back to see me for some more reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment